Saturday 28 May 2011

Believing in the obvious

People generally go by the 'obvious'. They believe in the obvious. Be it the nature of a person, or a scientific problem, when you are trying to figure out the cause or say, the effect.

Eccentricity or whatever trait it is in me, makes me think in some other way, though something inside me tells me you may be totally wrong.

Most of the times, I tend to distrust others' opinions about people, or things, which are based on their, (and even mine) common sense's judgement, which is again, the 'obvious' thing. Is it the stupidity in me to be something/someone 'different', or is it my intuition, or is it my belief in goodness in people, even when their actions say the opposite, that makes me do this, that tells me not to believe in the obvious, I don't know!

I have gone wrong so many times, by not trusting the 'obvious' and trying to search for some inner 'truth' which, in my belief, is hidden in the person, or in something. I have learnt my lessons so many times, but still, the paranoia continues!

Even when it comes to judging my own capabilities to do something, I don't go by the obvious. I don't go by what already lies in front of me. The things that I have already been able to do and proved myself I can, or things I have failed in, showing myself, this is all I can do ~ I trust my beliefs more than these. I trust my dreams more than the reality!

Hope it pays off someday!!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely composed.. :) The Obvious things ... the goodness in people does exists but they tend to take an easy path. But trying to find a difference in people makes them think on it. At-least they will trust you with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very few people have that ability to understand and correct themselves. They feel, its the other person who is wrong. A sort of 'projection' of your shortcomings in others...Myself included

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... nothing wrong in believing the other person is wrong... If you don't believe, people are wrong you will never follow your heart. But the above blog is not about other people. Its about your lifestyle.

    People suggestions are welcome but not the comments... Its good to have any imperfect life than a perfect one, because a perfect person has nothing left to do, than comment on others.

    So its good, not to have/follow The Obvious Thing. :)

    ReplyDelete